News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

OK, fill in the blanks in this humerous encounter between LMNO and TOG.

The winner recieves a special prize, and if they use MSPaint, they also get a limited edition award plaque.

Suu

Holy fuck, I don't know if I can! *loads it into MSPaint*
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

That One Guy

People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

LMNO

That's spookily accurate.

Suu

That One Guy

I know ... it's like he can see into our sooooouuuuullllllsssss ...  :eek:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Payne

Suu

Payne

I got a bit carried away. After doing the Daniel Radcliffe WOMP earlier, I seem to have an excess of homosexually inspired MSPainting to work out of my system....

Apologies to everyone, no pizzas were harmed in the WOMPing of this pic.

Cramulus

Quote from: Payne on July 24, 2007, 04:49:46 PM
I seem to have an excess of homosexually inspired MSPainting to work out of my system....

Suu

Daniel Radcliffe? Please to share?!