News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Hey, I didn't say she couldn't join us, just said there was no immunity!

:lulz:

Drinkin with Suu would be FTW.

Suu

WOOT!

Scottish by distant bloodline FTW!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Oh yeah, I'm also related to Sean Connery. No fucking joke.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Cramulus

Suu

So I have James Bond and the Scottish Empire on my mom's side of the family...I have yet to do any good solid traces on my dad's side because Sicily was the redheaded stepchild of the Mediterranean for the middle ages aside from the fact that my maiden name is actually Castilian in origin rather than Italian and we have some Greek/Byzantine/Ottoman roots.

Darth Cupcake

I don't know much about my dad's side. British and Lithuanian, that's about all I've got there. My mum's side is all "EAT MOAR PASTA YOU ARE TOO SKINNY!" Italian, from down in the south. The town my mum's family comes from still has unpaved roads, as of about ten years ago. That might've changed since them, but it makes me lol.

I dunno if the Brits from my dad's grandmother have any connection to the Scots, so I might not be at all tied into the Scottish Empire. :cry:

However, I was so drunk that I thought I could dance/almost couldn't stand up this weekend, so... :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

My Italian side is from Syracuse (Siracusa), which is wicked Greek, and there's all sorts of ruins there including an old amphitheatre. I really need to win the lottery so I can see these cool places. Google Earth only does so much.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Kaou Suu on July 30, 2007, 04:21:45 PM
So I have James Bond and the Scottish Empire on my mom's side of the family...I have yet to do any good solid traces on my dad's side because Sicily was the redheaded stepchild of the Mediterranean for the middle ages aside from the fact that my maiden name is actually Castilian in origin rather than Italian and we have some Greek/Byzantine/Ottoman roots.
Interesting, You do look Greek/Italian.

Suu

Quote from: synaptyx on July 30, 2007, 06:51:45 PM

With authentic Irish/English freckles and blue eyes even.  Genetic recessiveness ITT.

Payne

Quote from: Payne on July 30, 2007, 01:16:58 PM
Another Monday, and it's the return of Fill in the Blanks.

(The sign that falls on AKK should have some words, it was originally "12 days without an accident")

Darth Cupcake

I cannot brain today; I have the dumb! My funny is broked! But because you are like a little puppy, desperate for someone to play, I offer you some sadness...

Happy, Payne? :evilmad:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Kaou Suu on July 30, 2007, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: synaptyx on July 30, 2007, 06:51:45 PM

With authentic Irish/English freckles and blue eyes even.  Genetic recessiveness ITT.
I've met Greeks with blue eyes, but fair shot on the freckles. ;)

Cain

Irish/Scottish on my father's side.  Yorkish aristocracy on my mother's side.  Possibly some French, too, from the mother's side.