News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: synaptyx on July 30, 2007, 11:57:32 PM
Quote from: Kaou Suu on July 30, 2007, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: synaptyx on July 30, 2007, 06:51:45 PM
Quote from: Kaou Suu on July 30, 2007, 04:21:45 PM
So I have James Bond and the Scottish Empire on my mom's side of the family...I have yet to do any good solid traces on my dad's side because Sicily was the redheaded stepchild of the Mediterranean for the middle ages aside from the fact that my maiden name is actually Castilian in origin rather than Italian and we have some Greek/Byzantine/Ottoman roots.
Interesting, You do look Greek/Italian.

With authentic Irish/English freckles and blue eyes even.  Genetic recessiveness ITT.
I've met Greeks with blue eyes, but fair shot on the freckles. ;)

I'm putting my hair dark again this week because the highlights have grown out to the point of no return, so I'll really look Mediterranean again because I'm pretty tan at the moment as well.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

This thread needs moar WOMP.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

Payne

Cramulus

here's some oldskool wompage

I don't remember what this was about. And oddly enough I didn't notice the fishing pole in Uncle Sam's hand until the day after. Or that his hand is upside down.

I think these are from the I'd Hit It thread

I also don't remember why Paul Daniels and TGRR are the same person.

Penumbral

Sir Squid Diddimus

Payne

Suu

The Free Cell one is beyond win. :mittens:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cramulus

Suu