News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

Quote from: LMNO on August 29, 2007, 01:13:22 PM

Blasphemy.

However, for the sake of WOMP, and to make ninjas much more awesome, I give you:

Err, that  is quite clearly a picture of an Invisible Big Gay Cowboy about to bite the head off of a damn dirty ninja.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

My goodness, you're right!

I was misled.

Mangrove

Quote from: Mourning Star on September 05, 2007, 01:18:06 AM
Quote from: Mangrove on September 04, 2007, 09:09:56 PM
Sephiroth.

That's a really good Japanese name....

...if you're an Anime Hebrew, that is.

Yeah, tree of life and all that fun shit, the Japanese have this thing about inserting german, yiddish, hebrew and kabbalah references into their games, especially Squaresoft.  Plz Reference - Xenogears.

Hmm. Did not know that. I don't follow or know anything about anime...other than it being Japanese.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

Oh please...Read Angel Sanctuary.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

B_M_W

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 07:29:26 PM

lol, or watch neon genesis evangelion. So many judeo-christian references in that thing, the tree of the sephiroph is all over the place.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Suu

They're remaking EVA.

I want to cry blood.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 07:29:26 PM

my magic 8-ball doesn't think this outcome is likely. lol

please note: lol instead of red x that represents lol.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

B_M_W

Quote from: Kaou Suu on September 06, 2007, 07:41:03 PM
They're remaking EVA.

I want to cry blood.

I heard. Don't know if I want to get upset or not even care.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Payne

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Penumbral

Fuck I have hemophilia. Don't I.

Suu

Actually, you died in front of a firing squad and had your skull bashed in by the Bolsheviks.

Payne

Actually, no.

Thats Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

No hemophilia.

Suu

In that case...You were half German.

Payne

The worst thing that happened to Edward was that he was King in Waiting for longer than anyone has ever had to wait in British history.