News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

I will. Just d/led an FTP client, but this sounds better.

Mourning Star

Quote from: LMNO on November 30, 2007, 09:25:36 PM
WOMP request:

At EB&G, the phrase "Rectum Dentata" came up.

Please to be WOMPING goatse and the cheshire cat's smile.

kthnx.

Was it making a reference to the "Dentata" in Snow Crash?  The last-line of personal raep defense?

hehe

Triple Zero

dentata in snow crash = reference to the ancient myth of "vagina dentata", look it up on wikipedia.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mourning Star

Quote from: triple zero on December 02, 2007, 08:18:50 PM
dentata in snow crash = reference to the ancient myth of "vagina dentata", look it up on wikipedia.

ORLY?

*looks it up*

interesting
thanks for the heads up

Cain

Payne

Idem

Pterodactyl Handler

Payne

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Cramulus

WOMP HAS YOUR SOUL NOW, NIGEL

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Finally, I feel I belong!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."