News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2008, 03:45:49 PM
Payne: I need to buy you a beer before we fight to the death.  That made my damn day.
(Pictures of me impersonating Dr. House will be forthcoming)

I got such a lawl out of that. If they only knew....

Are we still Roman for Friday? Or should we skip that?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I'm going to forgo.   :sad:
Budget has no room for the poncho and pilates mat with all the other supplies needed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Troof. We should just go as undercover HIMEOBS agents like last year and destroy all obvious Anonymous costumers...because you know that there will be all sorts of asshats dressed in black suits with white shirts.

Also...we need a large format print order. I have plans for Net's 10ft longcats as part of Anime Boston Orbital Bombardment 2008.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Brilliant. 

Where was the HIMEOBS Cafepress, BTW?

MS may still have Large format capability too. 
Please clarify "destroy".  I will be getting into character with copious ammounts of caffine and absinthe, so if nothing esle, I can IRL troll ANY Anonymous who lack the abiltiy to be eloquent on their position / goals.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

If there is another 4chan panel this year...Exterminate, Annihilate, Destroy.

There is no HIMEOBS Cafepress, because there is no HIMEOBS. We're just playing dress-up, remember?

Suu

Cain

Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2008, 04:22:41 PM
Brilliant. 

Where was the HIMEOBS Cafepress, BTW?

The POEE store, I believe.

Suu

Richter

Jenne

:mittens: Suu, those were great.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god! The second one is... distressing. In a good way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Dr. Paes

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.