News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Paes, you are a genius.

Cramulus

Payne

I think Paes should be included in WOMPs ranks, Cram. For Great, ummm, Shitty Image Editing!

Cramulus

Hmm, is Mr. Memetic interested in a position in the Wrath of Ms Paint Cabal? If so, we may have to give him THE TEST.

Payne

I have the strange brush coated in lube already. And the eraser set to colour replace FAIL with LAIL.

Cramulus

BTW - I think we need pictures of all the WOMP members in ACTION POSES.

Perhaps with our Suu-made faces instead of our IRL ones. For style.

That way I can yell WOMP CABAL ASSEMBLE! and blow into a conch horn, and you can all throw down pictures of you posing with numchucks or jumping through a glass window or getting shot out of a cannon or something

damnit I can't find the womp image with alfred and the WOMP signal

Richter

I'll raid my archives for picks of me being awesome, hillarious, etc. (posting begins this evening)

Suu has videos of me panzermensching somewhere on Youtube too.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 27, 2008, 02:53:01 PM

BTW - I think we need pictures of all the WOMP members in ACTION POSES.

Perhaps with our Suu-made faces instead of our IRL ones. For style.

That way I can yell WOMP CABAL ASSEMBLE! and blow into a conch horn, and you can all throw down pictures of you posing with numchucks or jumping through a glass window or getting shot out of a cannon or something

damnit I can't find the womp image with alfred and the WOMP signal

I think it's in the /forum section of our photobucket

IT IS:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 27, 2008, 02:53:01 PMThat way I can yell WOMP CABAL ASSEMBLE! and blow into a conch horn, and you can all throw down pictures of you posing with numchucks or jumping through a glass window or getting shot out of a cannon or something

i don't quite see it yet, but i'm sure it'll be awesome, so i give you:

ACTION ZERO
the no-calorie ACTION HERO

i wish i had more pics of that one, it should so totally be an animated gif
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

:lulz:

Quite frankly, I kinda want an emote of that.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

That is awesome.  I hope the rest of the cabal comes through.  I can totally see this in my head.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: LMNO on March 27, 2008, 05:15:42 PM
That is awesome.  I hope the rest of the cabal comes through.  I can totally see this in my head.

I am currently planning my own action pic. All I need is some new batteries for my camera.

Suu

I need to FIND my digital camera, damnit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne