News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Great, 104, you killed another thread.

Dumbfuck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

I make it a personal mission to shit on every single one of his threads now.

EVERY ONE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 25, 2008, 04:09:34 AM

EVERY ONE.

POOMP FOR THE PEOPLE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

EVERY ONE.

:(

should I thank everyone that participated in this catastrophe?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 25, 2008, 04:15:58 AM

EVERY ONE.

No.  We tried to change the subject, and you JUST KEPT WHINING!

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 25, 2008, 04:15:58 AM

EVERY ONE.

I LIKE pork.

I don't, however, like you.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 25, 2008, 01:04:28 AM
posting and stuff

look its my leg...

looking

waiting

found...

I probably have better things to do...  but just look at how pretty my prison walls are.
:|

NOW I SEE WHY YOU HAD TO PAY FOR PUSSY.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

wade

"My point is that there's very little we do that needs to be done. You need to sleep, shit, and eat. Beyond that isn't really any of your business, but it can be fun. Pissing all over someone else for doing something you don't personally approve of is MORE pointless than how pointless you think what they're doing is!

So is taking offense to someone doing so. They're not the ones buying the fish-flakes, it doesn't matter what they think of you. Remember that it's a game, and remember what games are for. EVEN if there is no higher power, and this is all random chance, it's still a game. Hell, in that case it's maybe even moreso, because nothing we do matters at all to anyone!"

discordians wrote this?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger