News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on August 13, 2008, 06:44:43 PM
Quote from: triple zero on August 13, 2008, 06:42:01 PM
Quote from: Jenne on August 13, 2008, 04:07:53 PMThis is why (eta: at my house) you can't use the phrase "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them," because my husband's seen babies like this and ones where their asshole is misplaced as well.

do these babies have opinions?

cause i think you really need an asshole to function long enough in order to form an opinion about anything.

I belive certain degrees of asshole grafting or improvisation are available with access to medical care.  For all others you're right though.  :|

Jenne:  Sounds like your husband has a pretty heavy job.  That stuff isn't easy to see.

Asshole improvisation  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Jenne on August 13, 2008, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 13, 2008, 06:34:14 AM
Not sure which I feel more disturbed by.

This is why (eta: at my house) you can't use the phrase "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them," because my husband's seen babies like this and ones where their asshole is misplaced as well.

Sad, yes.  But at least with the asshole, no one has to typically LOOK at it in public.

Key word here:  typically

If I gave birth to something like that I'd flip out...Then again, can't they see it in sonograms BEFORE birth? I can't see them with much of a life expectancy...conjoined twins aside, because they're more common and there's a lot of surgeries and treatments to separate them these days.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

This is why (eta: at my house) you can't use the phrase "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them," because my husband's seen babies like this and ones where their asshole is misplaced as well.

Sad, yes.  But at least with the asshole, no one has to typically LOOK at it in public.

My wife has seen goats like that too.  They didn't survive very long. Animal midwifery can be a very gross business.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: Jenne on August 13, 2008, 04:07:53 PMThis is why (eta: at my house) you can't use the phrase "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them," because my husband's seen babies like this and ones where their asshole is misplaced as well.

cause i think you really need an asshole to function long enough in order to form an opinion about anything.

Could be...you'd have to ask the assholess babes sometime to see...

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on August 13, 2008, 06:55:39 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 13, 2008, 06:44:43 PM

I belive certain degrees of asshole grafting or improvisation are available with access to medical care.  For all others you're right though.  :|

Jenne:  Sounds like your husband has a pretty heavy job.  That stuff isn't easy to see.

Asshole improvisation  :x

I had made a HUGE post on this and it got eated by the internets.

Anyway, he works for the poor immigrant population that can't afford the healthcare for preventative shit, and so they get "fixed for free" by the system.  In my husband's clinic, they turn no one away.

And this means that it's a pretty good gig, he likes it, but yeah, he's seen plenty of any and everything out there.  And he got his residency at the LA county general hospital. So there you go.

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on August 13, 2008, 07:29:53 PM

If I gave birth to something like that I'd flip out...Then again, can't they see it in sonograms BEFORE birth? I can't see them with much of a life expectancy...conjoined twins aside, because they're more common and there's a lot of surgeries and treatments to separate them these days.

Sonograms don't catch everything...and unless they consider you high-risk, they don't always do more than one anyway.  It's sort of really really sad.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is really sad.

For my pregnancies I had one at 20 weeks with the first two, but a raft of them with the last one because she was conceived on an IUD and that made her "high risk". At 20 weeks though, they count arms and legs and make sure the spine and head and everything are all OK. I had a friend who had a terribly malformed fetus, which they caught on the 20 week ultrasound. It would never have survived so they terminated, which kind of fucked her in the head for a long, long time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on July 21, 2008, 12:47:32 AM
"See that bulge? Yeah, thats my penis. It's for ceremonial Rain God use, mostly"
                               \

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in D.C.,
we shall fight on our doorsteps,
we shall fight with Mexica Rain and Asteroidal Shit Storms, we shall defend our freedom, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight the hippies,
we shall fight the emos,
we shall fight the goths,
we shall fight jumped up primadonna moderators;
we shall never surrender, WE SHALL MARCH ON A ROAD OF BONES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
                                                       /

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

holy shitstains in teh pance

hooplala

There should be a club just for us bald headed fuckers.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on August 27, 2008, 03:27:24 AM

There is.  They call it "the Shao Lin Temple".

DO NEVER FUCKING TEST!

Jenne

Quote from: Dr. Payne on August 27, 2008, 01:30:10 AM
"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in D.C.,
we shall fight on our doorsteps,
we shall fight with Mexica Rain and Asteroidal Shit Storms, we shall defend our freedom, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight the hippies,
we shall fight the emos,
we shall fight the goths,
we shall fight jumped up primadonna moderators;
we shall never surrender, WE SHALL MARCH ON A ROAD OF BONES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
                                                       /

:mittens: very cool.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2008, 05:15:34 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 27, 2008, 03:27:24 AM

There is.  They call it "the Shao Lin Temple".

DO NEVER FUCKING TEST!

My uncle is a Shaolin Grandmaster, but he's not bald :?