Attempting to do something

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Your WRATH is prickly, like the facial hair of someone who hasn't shaved for 4 days.

It smells of VICTORY

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 18, 2008, 12:30:52 AM
Your WRATH is prickly, like the facial hair of someone who hasn't shaved for 4 days.

It smells of VICTORY

I CAN'T STOP

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

I will join you!

Together we will bring the board to it's KNEES begging for mercy, for shelter from our terrible WRATH.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 18, 2008, 12:33:43 AM
I will join you!

Together we will bring the board to it's KNEES begging for mercy, for shelter from our terrible WRATH.

All 1970s.  Mullets.  Bell bottoms. 

Chest wigs.

Payne

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2008, 12:29:19 AM

Does Mr. Suu even post here anymore?  He seems to make it into a frightening amount of WOMPs.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

HAR HAR!  REVENGE OF THE 1970s WOMP!

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

The Good Reverend Roger

WOMP of Wallsy, #1 spag at CoG:

Oh, and Eve?  You're next.

Payne

A couple other Wallsy WOMPs

Payne

And another.

His face. There's something about his face that makes it ripe for WOMPing.

Payne

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."