News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Jenne

Jenne

Quote from: Eve on September 18, 2008, 05:53:28 AM

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!  Mah eyes!  I can't warsh 'em!

Jenne

Jenne

Well, they aren't very expert, but that's my first of WOMPs.

Eve

To console Cainad, I gave him big titties. Suu wanted some too, so you get both. Who's hawter? YUO DECIDE.

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eve on September 18, 2008, 06:50:40 AM
To console Cainad, I gave him big titties. Suu wanted some too, so you get both. Who's hawter? YUO DECIDE.

I'm a little aroused.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Lessee...one more...I can do one more... (and thanks, Nigel!)

Jenne

BADGE OF HONOR

Omg I'm in the same picture as Roger AND Kai I'm taking that as a compliment.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Valerie - Gone

Quote from: Eve on September 18, 2008, 06:50:40 AM

Yeah, Suu's hawter. Cainad's got a wee bit too much facial hair.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

hooplala

Yes.  Nice Guy Eddie is a BIG GAY COWBOY.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman