News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Because the WRATH demanded it....

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

whos the guy all the way on the top on the right in the hat?

he looks like my ex.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squiddy on September 20, 2008, 11:30:41 PM

he looks like my ex.

Lysergic.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

He hasn't been around in a while...probably killed himself.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2008, 11:33:56 PM

he looks like my ex.

Lysergic.

:lulz:

Dunno if that was intentional or not. The dude next to my face is LHX, Badger.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 20, 2008, 11:54:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2008, 11:33:56 PM

he looks like my ex.

Lysergic.

:lulz:

Dunno if that was intentional or not. The dude next to my face is LHX, Badger.

All you humans look alike.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2008, 11:16:48 PM

Filled with WRATH.

Am I of a high enough security clearance to be told what the significance of the background is?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 20, 2008, 11:55:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2008, 11:16:48 PM

Filled with WRATH.

Am I of a high enough security clearance to be told what the significance of the background is?

Sure.  I googled "big empty lot".   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

Payne

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."