News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Goofy

Thanks for the WOMPing of me I feel so loved! Nigel that one is well.... :oops: I forgot that was taken!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 21, 2008, 12:16:13 AM

How the hell do you get his face IN BETWEEN 2 layers of the same pic?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Sir Squid Diddimus

leln

Quote from: Suu on September 21, 2008, 01:07:07 AM

That made me laugh for about a minute. I'm curious though-did you edit out some of Richter's hair?
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: leln on September 21, 2008, 01:47:49 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 21, 2008, 01:07:07 AM

That made me laugh for about a minute. I'm curious though-did you edit out some of Richter's hair?

No, the way he's leaning back in that one it's hard to say, but still, he only had half his fro at the time.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2008, 12:30:07 AM
Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 21, 2008, 12:16:13 AM

How the hell do you get his face IN BETWEEN 2 layers of the same pic?

I will do another tutorial for you.

This is where the WRATH really begins to take hold!   :lulz:

EDIT: http://p3nt4gr4m.com/boards/index.php?topic=235.msg1652#msg1652 A tutorial in the WOMP secret buttcave.

Payne

Payne

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

More SUCKage than WRATH, and I probably could have even made it almost serious with better pics of us, and then I was like, "WHY?! That defeats the very PURPOSE of WRATHful SUCK."