News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Payne

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Because my WRATH was curtailed for a week due to a challenge from Net, that I accepted...

Verbal Mike

It's great to have you back, Payne. :)
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Payne

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Payne on September 28, 2008, 10:35:25 PM
Because my WRATH was curtailed for a week due to a challenge from Net, that I accepted...

This one.  It is perfect.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Payne

Payne

Dr Goofy

Payne

Darth Cupcake

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PAYNE

I AM SHITTING BRICKS OVER HERE

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

I love you. Please marry me. I'm so glad you're back.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

tyrannosaurus vex

I accuse Payne of secretly WOMPing all week and not releasing any until the challenge expired.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is some good fucking wrath!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

Quote from: vexati0n on September 29, 2008, 02:19:05 AM
I accuse Payne of secretly WOMPing all week and not releasing any until the challenge expired.

I accuse Vexati0n of lying with other mens wife, coveting his neighbours ass and killing Paul Newman.

All these and MORE.

WRATH isn't stored, if it isn't shat out on demand, it's worth NOTHING.