News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 07, 2008, 04:07:10 PM
Oh yeah, that was his inspiration actually. He was like, "Aww...I've been getting WOMP'd a lot lately, and they're of teh funnay, so I need to get back into the swing of things."

He works too fucking much. However, he DID get me a new wedding band this weekend after selling some art in my show, so I can't bitch.

Mr Suu and Richter just have WOMPable faces.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Captain Jack Harkness

Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

Captain Jack Harkness

Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

Suu

Captain Jack Harkness

SHIT YEAH I'LL FIGHT BATMAN!!!!

Bring it on..... !!!

:lulz: :eek:

Dr Goofy

I thought you were proposing to him!?

Captain Jack Harkness

Suu

Darth Cupcake

My night has been a pile of renal failure.

This thread is completely redeeming it in every way.

Also: I agree with TGRR that Mr Suu and Richter have WOMPable faces, but I'd also argue that ECH does in that ridiculous picture of him with the big shit-eating grin. I think it's the absurd facial expressions that make for great WOMP possibility. Or at least resultant lulz on my end.

-DC
Admittedly would giggle at just the facial expressions, even without WOMPing. Perhaps is too easily entertained.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Captain Jack Harkness