News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Goofy

How do you all know so much about me? Am I being stocked? that would be super.... I guess I will have to stop bying bananas now and move on to grapes!

Cramulus

Suu

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 08, 2008, 04:41:16 AM
How do you all know so much about me? Am I being stocked? that would be super.... I guess I will have to stop bying bananas now and move on to grapes!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dr Goofy

The Suu's have forgot about each other and are going after me oh noes!

*runs*

Suu

Nope, I haven't forgotten about Mr. Suu. I think he needs to change his password though.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

They're all over the internet!

Captain Jack Harkness

Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Dr Goofy

Since Roger did Mr.Suu I though I would get Suu as first WOMP attempt...

I know I need practice.

Richter

:lulz:

I crapped, some.
Everything from "Cancuki ejection" onwards!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.