News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 08, 2008, 06:26:39 AM
Since Roger did Mr.Suu I though I would get Suu as first WOMP attempt...

I know I need practice.

Dude! Rita Repulsa! <3

I want to do a Rita costume so bad! Especially when I squeeze Mr. Suu into green spandex!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dr Goofy

Mangrove

The pic of Mr Suu with the spiked hair and popped collar will be hard to recover from. That might've been a death blow.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Suu

:thanks:

I was going to do all of the faces as him, but then I realized not only was it time consuming, but it was probably going to be too fucking creepy even for ME to look at.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: Suu on October 08, 2008, 06:12:15 PM
:thanks:

I was going to do all of the faces as him, but then I realized not only was it time consuming, but it was probably going to be too fucking creepy even for ME to look at.

Malkovich! Malkovich!
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Dr Goofy

This is a rzm61 from CoG also member here!

Dr Goofy

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

To those who have womped me!

Payne

Why the fuck am I the "Heart" guy?

Also, posting CP is verboten. You could get a lot of people into serious shit posting CP, not least yourself.

Reeducation

Oh fuck how i hate synchronicity.
I was just talking about Captain Planet with a friend of mine, two hours ago, and we came to the conclusion that nobody wants to be the Heart guy.
I am very calm

Payne

Quote from: The Inexhaustible on October 09, 2008, 10:39:37 AM
Oh fuck how i hate synchronicity.
I was just talking about Captain Planet with a friend of mine, two hours ago, and we came to the conclusion that nobody wants to be the Heart guy.

It is common lore that nobody wants to the Heart guy.

Even when you were a kid, watching that show, you thought "what the fuck? Heart? What kind of pansy assed power is that?"

Reeducation

Yes yes, but the point was that my discussion was just to hours ago, and after that i was just reading this forum, and boom there's the subject again. Not necessarily synchronicity, but surprising at least.
I am very calm

Payne

Quote from: The Inexhaustible on October 09, 2008, 10:56:53 AM
Yes yes, but the point was that my discussion was just to hours ago, and after that i was just reading this forum, and boom there's the subject again. Not necessarily synchronicity, but surprising at least.

Blame Goofy.

He's an asshole anyway.