News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Payne on October 09, 2008, 09:59:00 AM
Why the fuck am I the "Heart" guy?

cause he's your height.

Quote from: Payne on October 09, 2008, 10:48:05 AMEven when you were a kid, watching that show, you thought "what the fuck? Heart? What kind of pansy assed power is that?"

didn't it grand him the power of telepathy or something? and enchanting people? mind control?

i think it had great potential, except that the little guy wielding that ring was such a pansy ass himself.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Quote from: triple zero on October 09, 2008, 01:38:50 PM
Quote from: Payne on October 09, 2008, 09:59:00 AM
Why the fuck am I the "Heart" guy?

cause he's your height.

:hammer:
OH SNAP

Quote from: Payne on October 09, 2008, 10:48:05 AMEven when you were a kid, watching that show, you thought "what the fuck? Heart? What kind of pansy assed power is that?"

didn't it grand him the power of telepathy or something? and enchanting people? mind control?

i think it had great potential, except that the little guy wielding that ring was such a pansy ass himself.

IIRC it let him talk to monkeys and other shitty animals. He was the aquaman of the Planeteers.

Payne

Yeah, he had the power that bound them all together. Kinda like The Force in star wars, but more ghey, and without the flip side of being able to shoot lightning bolts while cackling madly.

Fuck him. He was useless. Why couldn't he have had "Kick Ass!" as a power instead. Infinitely more useful and awesome.

Vene

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dr Goofy

Dr Goofy

Payne its cause you have the biggest heart!

Bu🤠ns

Payne

Dr Goofy

I will get you a better face later I am womping the ministers over there.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

How could people hate the planet?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 10, 2008, 12:29:07 AM
How could people hate the planet?

I  hate people, too.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.