News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Because he's a crumpled old man? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 24, 2008, 07:24:27 PM
Because he's a crumpled old reptiloid. ask his ex. she'll tell you how scaly he is under that edgar-suit.

Mangrove

Quote from: Iptuous on October 24, 2008, 07:28:36 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 24, 2008, 07:24:27 PM
Because he's a crumpled old reptiloid. ask his ex. she'll tell you how scaly he is under that edgar- badly tailored, ill-fitting suit.

le fixe
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

BADGE OF HONOR

McCain:  the original skin-growth.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Revenant

Payne

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: False Profit on October 25, 2008, 12:31:50 AM

I don't understand this at all, but I like it. What is the original scene from?

Revenant

City of Villains, it was a play around sort of day.  The heads fit beautifully and the picture asked to be made.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: False Profit on October 26, 2008, 05:23:41 AM
City of Villains, it was a play around sort of day.  The heads fit beautifully and the picture asked to be made.

Indeed. Now someone needs to caption it and explain exactly what's going on. :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

(Girl is Sister Gothique the One Woman Hallelujah Choir from POEE Tucson Branch).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Herbert "Hussein" Kaousuu, ftw.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dr Goofy

:lulz: :mittens:

I didn't laugh until I saw my random placement

Darth Cupcake

Bahahahahaha. Awesome!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Iason Ouabache

:lulz: I knew I never should have posted that pic of me.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘