News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Eve on November 13, 2008, 10:31:28 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, that's great! I just spit a mouthful of cereal on my monitor laught at that!
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mourning Star

*edited to combine multiple concurrent posts*

Payne

If you do not understand this pic, you are stupid and evil.

...And you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Payne on November 17, 2008, 06:43:42 PM

If you do not understand this pic, you are stupid and evil.

...And you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"
:mittens:
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Jenne

Quote from: revidc on November 21, 2008, 05:30:57 AM
QuoteAnd you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"And you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"

It is essential reading for this course.

There ~may~ be a test later.

POP QUIZ CLASS LISTEN UP!

Bu🤠ns

woah, jenne, first time i've seen you sans creepy kitty avatar!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: revidc on November 21, 2008, 05:30:57 AM
QuoteAnd you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"And you need to sign up to POEE and read TGRRs "Apocalypso"

It is essential reading for this course.

There ~may~ be a test later.

tl:dr
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: Maude's on November 24, 2008, 06:48:51 AM
woah, jenne, first time i've seen you sans creepy kitty avatar!!

There's only been ONE other time...but that was not on PeeDee. That was at Syn's, long time ago, then I went to AWESOME kitty avatar.

This one tickled my fancy, so I chuckled and gave in. 

Bu🤠ns

fixxd, i know..  it IS awesome...but i STILL picture that frggin kitty typing your posts even AFTER i've seen your picture.   :argh!:

Jenne

:D  Well, natalie dee is dabombdiggitydamndawg...and that avie IS me.  small confession:  I do get a shock when I look up top and it's this ginormous brightly colored thing of Obama up there instead of my dear little kitty.  But change was on the wind, so the man said.  And it was too awesome to pass up.

Besides, MAUDE'S, I didn't change teh name!  :D  Now THAT would've been a REAL kicker, eh?  ;)

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 26, 2008, 01:11:20 PM
DUDE THAT'S AWESOME, YOUR HAIR IS LIKE CTHULHU OR SOMETHING!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."