News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenpeanut

It's rough, it's ugly, it's my first WOMP

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Crude. Pixellated. Aesthetically distressing.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

bds

Quote from: Suu on February 18, 2009, 05:02:00 AM
LOOK AT MAH MOOBIES!

:|

Surprised no-ones said it before, but...

:fap: :fap: :fap:

Raphaella

awwh but Suu, look at those GLORIOUS PECKS!!  :lulz:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Suu

I wish I could pop them like bodybuilders.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on February 18, 2009, 05:02:00 AM
LOOK AT MAH MOOBIES!

:|

Those are not moobies.  Them there are muscles.

THESE are moobies:

Now, I know what you're saying...you're saying, "OH GAWD WHY?"  Well, because the Free Markettmdemands it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

That pic is strangely heartening.  It reminds me, even when I felt I was disgustingly out of shape, in the grand scheme of things I was doing pretty good.

Phineas T. Poxwattle

come to America.
If you can see your toes, you will feel like you were chiseled from marble.

Cain

According to the government, 90% of children are going to be morbidly obese in like, 10 weeks or something.

In this case, America is coming to me!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2009, 05:35:22 PM
According to the government, 90% of children are going to be morbidly obese in like, 10 weeks or something.

In this case, America is coming to me!

Like a rolling wave of blubber.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Bu🤠ns

:lulz:
i need a bigger lulz icon for this :fuckmittens:

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~