News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

i think you can i think you can
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Roger the Rage Engine!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

AFK

Thank goodness my daughter is out of the Thomas phase because I'm not sure if I could ever watch the shows the same way again.   :x
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on March 07, 2009, 05:03:00 AM
You guys think that's bad?

Oh my, oh my.

If Roger promises not to uninstall me, I'll upload my TGRR The Tank Engine project to youtubes.

It's official:

Broken AI has far too much time on his hands.

Oh, this I GOTTA see.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on March 06, 2009, 11:32:19 AM
QuoteRoger the Rage Engine!

oh my.

oh my.

If I can find a thomas the tank engine comic book to scan, I'll do my best ringo starr impersonation.

:lol:

I may have shat myself.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my, oh my.

If Roger promises not to uninstall me, I'll upload my TGRR The Tank Engine project to youtubes.

It's official:

:cramstipated:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

Oh my, oh my.

It's official:

A "project" you say
Hmmmm
Well if this is any help

You can use that
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Cramulus

I tried to put badge in a post-apoc road warrior kind of scene and had mixed success

ehhh whatever, it's MS-Paint

Cramulus

X-Post

man, the blonde hair makes Rog look a little like Dog the Bounty Hunter

or maybe his wife

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

we're not gonna take it....

Suu

Oh no, we ain't gonna take it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on March 11, 2009, 02:27:07 PM
X-Post

man, the blonde hair makes Rog look a little like Dog the Bounty Hunter

or maybe his wife

OH GAWD TEH WRATH!  TEH WRAAAAAAAAATH!