News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

GUYS! THE PROFESSOR HAS INVENTED SOMETHING MIRACULOUS:

the MAYO RAY GUN

now you can shoot MAYO RAYS directly into the face of society!

AFK

What, no Miracle Whip? 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Damn. I need one of those.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

for some reason I laughed my ass off at the phrase "a ray of mayonnaise". This resulted in the above image.

Like what kind of terrorist would use the MAYO GUN? It reminds me of spider jerusalem's bowel disruptor gun. It's not violent, but it gets the point across just fine.

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on March 16, 2009, 05:59:18 PM
for some reason I laughed my ass off at the phrase "a ray of mayonnaise". This resulted in the above image.

Like what kind of terrorist would use the MAYO GUN? It reminds me of spider jerusalem's bowel disruptor gun. It's not violent, but it gets the point across just fine.

:lulz:
It DID have a "Fatal intestinal maelstrom" setting, IIRC. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Ahem.

Miracle.

Whip.

C'mon, get cracking!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

i didnt know the right word! i already had used "squirt" in that sentence, so what would i call it? a gloop? a splattering? pumping up the moisturizer like a fucked up oil rig?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Quote from: Cramulus on March 16, 2009, 02:02:57 PM

for the record, I made this pic on my horrible work computer, where the monitor quality is low enough that I did not notice the big white rectangles in this pic.

ahh well that's the WRATH for ya

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on March 16, 2009, 10:14:03 PM
Quote from: Emperor Kuzco on March 16, 2009, 05:55:49 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 16, 2009, 02:02:57 PM

wut a gun that only works on white people?

:?

Only white people like mayonnaise. You know, like how only black people like fried chicken and watermelon?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is SUCH a useful emote.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."