News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Holy Turds Rollin Down A Hill Toward Dick Cheney's Gaping Mouth!
I didn't even notice the cloven hooves!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2009, 07:39:14 AM
Holy Turds Rollin Down A Hill Toward Dick Cheney's Gaping Mouth!
I didn't even notice the cloven hooves!

Satyriasis for the win.

I tossed away whatever self-respect I had left, and spent the last 7 hours with the conservachick.  Then she said she was tired and tossed me out on my ass.

This stress medication they gave me kicks more ass than I care to think about.

TGRR,
Not tired, and considering heading down to one of the meat markets.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And that's the last I have to say about the subject.

TGRR,
Just realized he sounds like Lys.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

with a kitten gun!!

MEOW MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW!

(get it? instead of POW)

i know        :retard:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2009, 08:04:30 AM
with a kitten gun!!

MEOW MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW!

(get it? instead of POW)

i know        :retard:

Trade you drugs.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

but I just remembered, he's gone for the week, right? shoulda posted it yesterday night before I went to sleep instead of waiting until the next day
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

fomenter

damn, thats the kind of image night mares are made of ... i approve :aaa:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Darth Cupcake

:mittens:

I ought to be terrified, but I'm more just exited by the idea of an army of oddly colored Rogers rampaging across the planet, marching on roads upon roads of bones...
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."