News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on July 07, 2009, 04:45:01 AM

Okay, that's how.   :lulz:

TGRR,
Eagerly awaits your mite-like "revenge".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Panties on head first.  I have my priorities.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on July 07, 2009, 05:07:37 AM

OH, BY THE SACRED HEADBAND OF RANDY "MACHO MAN" SAVAGE, YOU WILL PAY!

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, loading now.

Just so you know, I am going for one of those dirty-ass below the belt shots.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh for the love of Shatner

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on July 07, 2009, 05:39:19 AM
I.........

You're just an innocent, caught in the crossfire.   :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on July 07, 2009, 05:48:50 AM
with no womp skills :(

It's easy.  I can walk you through it, if ya have photoshop.  This is no time to be unarmed.

Sir Squid Diddimus

LOL, no,  only have paint(which makes em that much worse). I don't has link to the silly faces though

Sir Squid Diddimus