News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Thurnez Isa

:lulz:
Roger's on fire today
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

bds

:lulz:

Roger is seriously full of WWWRRRAAATTTHHH today.  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

KEL, NOBODY IS IMMUNE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, no more fucking requests will be taken via IRC.  By the time you get shit done and posted (20 minutes, tops), everyone is fucking "idling".  Fucking assholes.

TGRR,
No more wild goose chases for fuckheads in chat.

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: skeleton on July 11, 2009, 08:34:15 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2009, 08:08:52 PM
KEL, NOBODY IS IMMUNE!

bawhahahaaha!!! THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome.  Above sulking rant applies, though.

-Kel-

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2009, 08:13:03 PM
Also, no more fucking requests will be taken via IRC.  By the time you get shit done and posted (20 minutes, tops), everyone is fucking "idling".  Fucking assholes.

TGRR,
No more wild goose chases for fuckheads in chat.

whoa dude, sorry I have a life and shit to do. I use a shell client so I'm always logged in, that way if someone needs me and I am away from irc people can msg me and I'll get back to them.

I saved the womp AND ILL GET YOU!!!!!  :D

-Kel-

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2009, 08:36:11 PM
KEL, NOBODY IS IMMUNE!

Don't sulk sweetie, I'm always logged and you can always msg me womps or perversions of paganism. bawhahaha

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: skeleton on July 11, 2009, 08:38:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2009, 08:36:11 PM
KEL, NOBODY IS IMMUNE!

Don't sulk sweetie, I'm always logged and you can always msg me womps or perversions of paganism. bawhahaha

Sulking and throwing fits is my metier.  I'm like Jesus, only hateful and bitter. 

-Kel-

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 11, 2009, 08:40:12 PM

Sulking and throwing fits is my metier.  I'm like Jesus, only hateful and bitter. 

So you're the christian god?