News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Very well, roger, if you insist....wait a moment and i will be happy to oblige you.

Suu

Jesus Christ I've created a monster.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

and now, the first in my new "Axis" trilogy....

I promise I will find the least offensive Hitler, if that is possible...if not, it will be some asshole in leiderhosen. (yeah, really could give a shaved silverback's ass about the spelling, so to all you "true blooded aryans" out there, I say get off the racism and eugenics horses and let go of all your homoerotic tendencies)

Emperor Cramohito, and part two of the "Axis" series.

Suu

PROFESSOR CRAMULUS AS THE EMPEROR OF JAPAN

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

As promised, the final installment of the "Axis" series...Ken Burns, eat your heart out.

Suu

maybe gonna go on a US presidents rompwiththewomp....here comes Rog as William Howard Taft:

An amusing song about Taft by two fine young men of good moral fiber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6MsGsNkFqI

Richter

Electric guitar version.

NOW.

AS YOUR SPIRITUAL ADVISOR, I CANNOT UNDERSTATE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat