News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

TGRR fighting the corn lobby since... whenever the hell he was born.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 20, 2009, 03:21:24 AM
:lulz:

I totally nailed Herbert.

Actually, you're dying along side him, and Cain, who is playing the part of King Harold. Payne just came in and killed everyone.

And actually, my favorite part of this fragment of the tapestry is the shit going on at the bottom, which is basically armor being stripped off of dead guys.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

wow

I think Noodler just won the Womp Thread
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

No she didn't. She DOES get the S.U.C.K. sect medal though.

Perhaps if she had used MSPaint. Heathen...

Cramulus

Fred, this captivating display of your enormous skill and talent almost makes up for your complete inability to use MS-Paint and subsequent autofail.

F+

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on July 20, 2009, 09:30:48 PM
Fred, this captivating display of your enormous skill and talent almost makes up for your complete inability to use MS-Paint and subsequent autofail.

F+

:roflcake:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Thurnez Isa

F+

Isn't it more likely that she proved MS Paint as an inferior product?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 20, 2009, 09:39:09 PM

F+

Careful what you say. WOMP has agents everywhere and a strike team waiting at the entrance of the WOMP transport tube ready to go at a moments notice.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 20, 2009, 09:39:09 PM

F+

Cavemen with shit, colored goo and burnt sticks proved that several millennia ago.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

F+
:argh!: S.U.C.K. IS MOAR BETTAR

A+ FOR FRED

Cramulus

BADGE OF HONOR

Aw thanks I was beginning to feel left out.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ