News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

DAMMIT TGG!  :argh!: I'ma get you for that.

ThatGreenGentleman

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on February 05, 2010, 03:29:06 AM
[IMG ]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae76/ThatGreenGentleman1/FunkyFeet.jpg[/img]

ew gross.

also, don't you think it's a littlebit uncool to make fun of someone's disease like that? I mean I bet those are going to have to be amputated and only got that bad in the first place because of lack of available medical care.

then again, correct me if I'm being all too sensitive and shit.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

or to be all ironic about her lack of feet-funk.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ThatGreenGentleman

ThatGreenGentleman

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

google had something it shouldnt have in its filter, there is no 13  :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

PDCOM! needs a kid's show. i propose THE SPAGGLES.

like so:
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Rumckle

:lulz:
:mittens:

I endorse this course of action.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.