News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Remington

Okay, maybe I've still got a bit left.
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

Roger Bieber. Oh gawd.

We'll never get the bloodstains out.

Jenne

Oh dear.  That's just NOT a good hybrid.  :lulz:

Cuddlefish

Now, now, you two. Settle down. It seems to me that this is much ado about nothing.

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

I think is time for PD to duck and cover. :lulz:

Jasper

Bieber's haircut really accentuates the familial resemblance to TGG.

*locks self in shark cage*

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 10, 2010, 10:17:27 PM
Bieber's haircut really accentuates the familial resemblance to TGG.

*locks self in shark cage*

OH, YOU WANT SOME TOO?  OKAY, I CAN DO THAT!

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

Aw, you look so adorable with the Bieber do!  :D
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 10, 2010, 10:47:39 PM
Aw, you look so adorable with the Bieber do!  :D

THERE'S PLENTY OF ROOM IN HERE, CANUCK!  STEP INSIDE.