News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 10, 2010, 06:56:18 AM
Commemorative WOMP in honour of Roger's horrendous resurrection!

Holy shit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Telarus

I agree, that's some Master quality WOMPage.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 10, 2010, 09:14:43 PM

Okay, maybe I've still got a bit left.

I don't know what's worse, Remmy...What I'm going to do to you, or the fact that you knew the lyrics from a Justin Beiber song.

Explain yourself.

Freeky

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:02:55 AM

I don't know what's worse, Remmy...What I'm going to do to you, or the fact that you knew the lyrics from a Justin Beiber song.

Explain yourself.
All the radio stations blast that shit 24/7.

There is no escape.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 01:30:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 01:02:55 AM

Explain yourself.
All the radio stations blast that shit 24/7.

There is no escape.

A likely story.  BRB.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

And just what OTHER activities has our favorite Canadian savage been indulging in?

Oh, my.

The Wizard

Good, now show us some steel.  :D
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

QuoteOkay, whatever.

TGRR,
Done.

What? That was supposed to be encouragement...
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 01:58:13 AM
QuoteOkay, whatever.

TGRR,
Done.

What? That was supposed to be encouragement...

Sounded more like "you didn't meet my expectations".

TGRR,
Does this for fun, not for pay.