News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Booklet Template

Started by Cramulus, August 02, 2007, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Any advances on the template booklet ideas?

Cramulus

I diddled around for about 40 minutes in Open Office trying to figure out how to make a freaking text box.

In MS Word you can have floating text boxes which one might add for inserts, captions, et cetera. I couldn't figure out what they call that thing in Write, nor how to do it.


as a total side note, a Discordian friend of mine has some really sweet collages that I'd like to scan and use for some project. Project pending, as usual.