News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Litany Of The Mad

Started by 1Yacatismic1, August 06, 2007, 02:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 14, 2007, 02:30:55 PM
Have you ever seen those super-speedy movies/books in a nutshell thingies? I think it's like "Nine Minute Movies" or something like that.

yeah rinkwork's movie-a-minute:

http://www.rinkworks.com/movieaminute/

they also got a collection of really-really-really bad jokes on there somewhere (i copy/pasted the "only hugh can prevent florist friars"-pun from that place)

plus they also got book-a-minute, see what they say about the Illuminatus!Trilogy :

Quote from: rinkworks book-a-minuteThe Illuminati are a secret society that (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) control everything in the world (SEX DRUGS SEX) including all governments, financial institutions, and (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) intelligence agencies. No, they're not. Well, yes they are but not really. (SEX DRUGS SEX) They originated in Bavaria in 1776 (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). No, actually they go all the way back to Atlantis. No, (SEX DRUGS SEX) Atlantis never really existed. Yes it did. It's not just one society (DRUGS SEX DRUGS), it's a whole bunch of them (SEX DRUGS SEX) together. No, it's just one, and they go all the way back to Atlantis, which never (DRUGS SEX DRUGS) existed, oh yes it did. They've had an uninterrupted existence since 30,000 years ago (SEX DRUGS SEX) -- no they actually only go back as far as the 1800s (DRUGS SEX DRUGS). Fnord.

THE END
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

I remember posting that a while ago on POEE.

I'm going to have to remember that, for my expedition against the Myspace Discordians.

Darth Cupcake

Yes! Thank you, Trip0, that is exactly the thing I was thinking of. Some of the book-a-minute ones are amazing too (as you've established with the Illuminatus! one).
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.