News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Apologetics--What a Crock of SHIT

Started by LMNO, August 15, 2007, 03:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 23, 2007, 04:30:19 AM
writing all of your posts in boldfaced type will not make you special any sooner.
just saying.

You're right i should stop because you don't like it.  or i should continue so we can keep talking about how i type instead of whatever we were talking about.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

LMNO

I think you were talking about how you're different like everyone else, and lonely.

Can we go back to talking about boldface?

Pope Lecherous

--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Triple Zero

so this set of fonts walks into a bar,
says the barman, "we don't want your type in here"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on August 24, 2007, 02:13:23 AM

They didn't care, they were one of those roamin' types anyway and just traveled down the road.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2007, 02:18:24 AM

They didn't care, they were one of those roamin' types anyway and just traveled down the road.

Where's RWHN?

:banana:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mourning Star

LATELY I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHEN I STOPPED BEING HONEST AND STARTED ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS BEFORE I SPEAK.  I USED TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK WAS ON MY MIND AND DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES.  AM I BECOMING A GREY?

ALSO, BOLDFACED CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR

FUCKING AWESOME!

Payne

AFK

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 25, 2007, 08:16:57 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2007, 02:18:24 AM

Where's RWHN?

:banana:

busy.  August was the calm before the storm that is September. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

BUMP.

Because I wrote it.  And what happened today sorta reminds me of how I came to do so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 15, 2007, 03:09:05 PM
Quote from: Poster To Be Named Later
I've come to realize that I've studied in the art of apologetics and that I've been a great, big follower of such movements as "keeping the peace" and "taking one for the team."  But when it comes to groupthink, this notion is so flawed it smells of raw, stewing sewage.

You can NOT look at a movement like Discordia, Erisianism or the Subgenius Religion and expect to get comfortable with it.  And if you are, you're doing it wrong.  They're all designed to make you sit up and take notice of where the fuck you are and what the fuck you are doing.  And if it don't look right, you're expected to fix it.  Yeah, YOU, FIX IT!

So, when some asshole comes in and whines about all this chaos and how he just wants his life back where his fluffy ass was hopping along so nicely, well, he needs to be told to SHUTTHEFUCKUP and listen already!  It's not just the patience and the learning of the thing--it's the understanding, the gut-feeling, the reaching into your inner foul stench and bleaching the whole anus.

Don't expect me, ever, to be a "hand across the divide," again.  It don't work.  It won't work.  And only the foolish ever try.  NO ONE LIKES TO BE SCAMMED.  Go with the horrible tr00f--it may catch you some blowback, but in the end, it's worth it.

Cuz spending your time spreading doves only wastes energy.  Instead, give an analysis of the poo that oozes, and show them how YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT IT, DUMBASS.  Just accept it's there and do what comes naturally afterwards.

Which would you rather be known for, anyway?  Those who put the tree-scented freshener on the rear-view mirror of the shit-filled car?

Or the driver of said car?  Who is driving car?

How the fuck did I miss this?  This is GENIUS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on June 16, 2009, 05:16:44 AM
Aw thanks. *blushes*

No sweat.  I plan to yoink that.  How do you want it credited, under the title?

That fucker is going up all over Tucson.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Jenne on June 16, 2009, 04:59:53 AM
BUMP.

Because I wrote it.  And what happened today sorta reminds me of how I came to do so.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!

:)
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante