News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Uggh... I just stepped in gum... Who puts gum on a roof?!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

I told you, you could have fit a lot more if you had shaved them first!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!!!

:zombie:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Buddha say:  This thread is a burning house.

the last yatto

thats the old roof, new ones fireproofed

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 02, 2010, 03:11:14 AM

CLEARLY ON FIRE.

Nonsense! That roof isn't on fire, that fire is on the roof!

Jasper

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THESE PETTY SEMANTICS!  FIRE!!

the last yatto

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

It was the aesthetically optimal number of fire guys.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 02, 2010, 03:58:20 AM
Quote from: Sigmatic on February 02, 2010, 03:11:14 AM

CLEARLY ON FIRE.

Nonsense! That roof isn't on fire, that fire is on the roof!

Freeky is wins thread.
Molon Lube

Rod Stewart

How do I get some service around here?