PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Rod Stewart?!

:lulz:

Damn its hard to tell if its an alt sans avatar and sig!

LMNO

Oh, Roddy's been stumbling around these forums for a few years, now.

My guess is that he just woke up from his last bender (which involved a hot tub filled with gin, two dozen college freshmen, and a garden weasel).

Pope Pixie Pickle

Ok that seems to make sense!

AFK

He's Forever Young.  D/N/T!

I hear that he likes to hang out with the dreadful hours and swap bad poetry/song lyrics. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

I think the pool needs a little attention.  It's got stuff floating in it. 

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 12, 2010, 09:02:21 PM
I think the pool needs a little attention.  It's got stuff floating in it. 

I would argue that the nature of the stuff floating in it is a result of too much attention.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Abbess Jade

...why hasn't anyone thought about putting out the fire? Whether the fire is on the roof, or the roof is on fire, the shit's gon' BURN, MAN. IT'S BURNING UP H---...

The irony of diet water.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE.

AFK

It keeps the pigeons away.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 07, 2010, 01:15:39 AM

You keep arguing this about it.  I'm telling you the only reason those pigeons are so hard to keep away is because they were mutated by the pool in the first place!  We can't keep up like this - one of the pigeons shat on a nearby car and blew the thing sky high.  It was the god damn meals on wheels van, RWHN, I don't want that on my conscience.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's not the kind of fire you can put out with water, and adding more chemicals seems like a bad idea. It's like our own personal Cuyahoga.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: EoC on May 07, 2010, 01:22:08 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 07, 2010, 01:15:39 AM

You keep arguing this about it.  I'm telling you the only reason those pigeons are so hard to keep away is because they were mutated by the pool in the first place!  We can't keep up like this - one of the pigeons shat on a nearby car and blew the thing sky high.  It was the god damn meals on wheels van, RWHN, I don't want that on my conscience.

At least it wasn't the ice cream truck. 

Abbess Jade

QuoteYou keep arguing this about it.  I'm telling you the only reason those pigeons are so hard to keep away is because they were mutated by the pool in the first place!  We can't keep up like this - one of the pigeons shat on a nearby car and blew the thing sky high.  It was the god damn meals on wheels van, RWHN, I don't want that on my conscience.

Not the precious NOMS!

QuoteIt's not the kind of fire you can put out with water, and adding more chemicals seems like a bad idea. It's like our own personal Cuyahoga.

...do we get to have our own Cthulhu, too?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 07, 2010, 01:27:31 AM

...do we get to have our own Cthulhu, too?

Yes, but you're going to be disappointed.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Abbess Jade

...oh, great. We don't get Cthulhu, we get Zalgo, he who waits behind the wall, the wannabe Lovecraftian. T A T'

That is disappointing.