News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Aww Jesus!  Look at all of the crap in the pool.  Doesn't anyone every clean this thing out? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

singer

Quote from: Reverend Whats His Name on July 18, 2008, 02:16:44 PM
Aww Jesus!  Look at all of the crap in the pool.  Doesn't anyone every clean this thing out? 
Well... I'm only responsible for that hunk of toasted marshmallow that dropped off my stick.... I don't know who caused the rest of the gunk though.
"Magic" is one of the fundamental properties of "Reality"

AFK

I wanna say it was BGP. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well it wasn't me and the women cleaned up the LAST time.....

Iason Ouabache

Creepy roof is creepy:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

THE TIME TO HESITATE IS THROUGH
NO TIME TO WALLOW IN THE MIRE
TRY NOW WE CAN ONLY LOSE
AND OUR LOVE BECOME A FUNERAL PYRE
COME ON BABY, LIGHT MY FIRE
COME ON BABY, LIGHT MY FIRE
TRY TO SET THE ROOF ON FIRE, YEAH.

Teh_Loserer

I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

Jenne

Teh_Loserer

Quote from: Jenne on September 27, 2008, 11:17:44 AM
troll bitch?

:taco:?

Yep, troll noob. Let the flaming begin, I bathe in asbestos so I'll be fine.

Payne

Heh. I love how every n00b is a troll now. And every troll a n00b.

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Teh_Loserer

Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 01:24:03 PM

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Payne

Quote from: Teh_Loserer on September 27, 2008, 02:18:11 PM

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

Faust

Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 05:02:36 PM
Quote from: Teh_Loserer on September 27, 2008, 02:18:11 PM

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

The forum aristocracy must not be questioned!
Sleepless nights at the chateau