News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey there, new guys!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

MarDuck

"THERE is the donut. It is THEIR donut. THEY'RE the donut people."

Reginald Ret

The Roof is not getting enough love.
I love you Roof! In spite of the pool.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

MMMW

I thought the pool was gonna be all like...

But it was like...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: I like how it's TGRR gently dunking the person in the first gif.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Red

Are we sure the roof pool isn't more like this?
And no you're not imagining things: there is no edge on the pool. It goes right up to the egde of the building.

Salty

Quote from: Red on February 23, 2014, 09:06:19 AM
Are we sure the roof pool isn't more like this?
And no you're not imagining things: there is no edge on the pool. It goes right up to the egde of the building.

Too clean. It may have once been like that. But after one communal skinny dip we had to bring in a hazmat team. The filters alone had to be burned in a different city, with the wind blowing toward Fukishima.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Red

Quote from: Alty on February 23, 2014, 11:05:35 AM
Too clean. It may have once been like that. But after one communal skinny dip we had to bring in a hazmat team. The filters alone had to be burned in a different city, with the wind blowing toward Fukishima.

Well, I guess this explains the Other photo I found....
I guess this was after the hazmat team?

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Red on February 24, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

Now that brings back memories.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on February 07, 2014, 06:27:55 AM
:lulz: I like how it's TGRR gently dunking the person in the first gif.

I am nothing if not restrained.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Unless the restraints are cheap in which case you get bloody loose again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on February 24, 2014, 09:57:42 AM
Unless the restraints are cheap in which case you get bloody loose again.

That's hardly MY fault.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 24, 2014, 03:52:42 AM
Quote from: Red on February 24, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

Now that brings back memories.
Remember the Nessie infestation we had? That was when the second hazmat team got eaten.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Dubya

Wow.

It's like Tijuana in allegedly liquid form.

Have people actually managed to swim in this?
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dubya on May 11, 2015, 12:32:27 AM
Wow.

It's like Tijuana in allegedly liquid form.

Have people actually managed to swim in this?

I heard that Richter swam in it once, and accidentally sharpened it while he was at it.