Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 11, 2015, 03:46:58 AM
Quote from: Dubya on May 11, 2015, 12:32:27 AM
Wow.

It's like Tijuana in allegedly liquid form.

Have people actually managed to swim in this?

I heard that Richter swam in it once, and accidentally sharpened it while he was at it.

He used ECH as a strop.  :cry:
Molon Lube

thewake

When I was in high school, the teachers would tell gullible students to go ask another teacher for the key to the pool on the roof. The teacher they were sent to would be like, nah go to yet another teacher they have it. And the kid would get shuffled from teacher to teacher until they realized it was a joke at their expense.
"It is the dull man who is always sure, and the sure man who is always dull."
--H. L. Mencken

Meunster

Quote from: thewake on October 20, 2015, 08:15:14 AM
When I was in high school, the teachers would tell gullible students to go ask another teacher for the key to the pool on the roof. The teacher they were sent to would be like, nah go to yet another teacher they have it. And the kid would get shuffled from teacher to teacher until they realized it was a joke at their expense.
I was always the one who realized it was a joke right away, but spent hours going from teacher to teacher anyways because my time doesn't matter and im good at playing the idiot.
Poe's law ;)

Fin

For us it was in the basement where the pool table was.
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2008, 07:40:12 PM
Quote from: F.M.E on November 04, 2008, 07:35:40 PM
oh OK -- ding ding, round two

No.   This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSJIORWj4tw

I was going to read the whole thread before posting but this was just too much! Ah for a more innocent era.

Oh and...

Where there is a fire there is bound to be a flame
Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned
Just because you're burned it doesn't mean you're going to die
You have to get up and try try try
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

sasha marutti

Due to the fact that I am a creative person who has unrealistically many thoughts that I write down on paper. My recorded thoughts become articles in the future.