News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Faust on September 27, 2008, 05:55:30 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 05:02:36 PM
Quote from: Teh_Loserer on September 27, 2008, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 01:24:03 PM

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

The forum aristocracy must not be questioned!
:kingmeh:

Cain

Quote from: Risus on September 27, 2008, 06:37:00 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 27, 2008, 05:55:30 PM

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

The forum aristocracy must not be questioned!
:kingmeh:

Trolls, all of you.

Teh_Loserer

Quote from: Cain
Trolls, all of you.

LIES!! LIES AND SLANDER!!!
I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

LMNO

it seems to me that the 50 post suggestion is working. I don't really see too much harshness here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A fucking LIVE ONE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Teh_Loserer

I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on September 27, 2008, 09:34:35 PM
it seems to me that the 50 post suggestion is working. I don't really see too much harshness here.

WTF are you doing on the roof, on a Saturday?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 29, 2008, 01:46:51 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 27, 2008, 09:34:35 PM

WTF are you doing on the roof, on a Saturday?

iPhone spaggotry.

LMNO

It's the most dangerous toy ever invented.

Cain

Is it also made in China and covered in lead paint?

LMNO

I dunno, but is sure is tasty when I lick it!

Jasper

Wait, we're now getting LMNO live on the street?

This decade, I tell ya.

Voodoo

I have found that when you are as mind-numbingly boring as me, no one even notices when you join a forum or make posts (except for the extremely stupid or in poor taste ones).

Payne

Quote from: WHO?WHAT? on October 02, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

:?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Payne on October 02, 2008, 05:28:15 PM
Quote from: WHO?WHAT? on October 02, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

:?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson