News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Faust on September 27, 2008, 05:55:30 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 05:02:36 PM
Quote from: Teh_Loserer on September 27, 2008, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 27, 2008, 01:24:03 PM

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

The forum aristocracy must not be questioned!
:kingmeh:

Cain

Quote from: Risus on September 27, 2008, 06:37:00 PM
Quote from: Faust on September 27, 2008, 05:55:30 PM

Immediately labeling them as such when they come in is a self-fulfilling prophecy, by the way.

Not necessarily. It's only self-fulfilling if said person gets all pissy about being labeled a troll/n00b and starts flexing his e-peen and whatnot.

There's too many fucking morons around teh webernets to just be all buddy-buddy with every schmuck that comes around. Shake up the FNG and see what happens - standard procedure. Fuck prophecy. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I just don't like the constant attacks on pretty much everyone that joins up.

My opinion is that a troll will get it if it warrants it. One post isn't enough to make that assessment, unless it's TRULY terrible.

The forum aristocracy must not be questioned!
:kingmeh:

Trolls, all of you.

Teh_Loserer

Quote from: Cain
Trolls, all of you.

LIES!! LIES AND SLANDER!!!
I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

LMNO

it seems to me that the 50 post suggestion is working. I don't really see too much harshness here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A fucking LIVE ONE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Teh_Loserer

I like my women the same way I like my coffee - ground up and in the freezer.

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on September 27, 2008, 09:34:35 PM
it seems to me that the 50 post suggestion is working. I don't really see too much harshness here.

WTF are you doing on the roof, on a Saturday?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 29, 2008, 01:46:51 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 27, 2008, 09:34:35 PM

WTF are you doing on the roof, on a Saturday?

iPhone spaggotry.

LMNO

It's the most dangerous toy ever invented.

Cain

Is it also made in China and covered in lead paint?

LMNO

I dunno, but is sure is tasty when I lick it!

Jasper

Wait, we're now getting LMNO live on the street?

This decade, I tell ya.

Voodoo

I have found that when you are as mind-numbingly boring as me, no one even notices when you join a forum or make posts (except for the extremely stupid or in poor taste ones).

Payne

Quote from: WHO?WHAT? on October 02, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

:?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Payne on October 02, 2008, 05:28:15 PM
Quote from: WHO?WHAT? on October 02, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

:?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson