News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

In that case I think the agency admin offices were designed by Discordians.  I still get lost there sometimes. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Or maybe like the building I work it, there would be changes to labels...

For example, we do not have a four story building... although if you are in the building you might want to disagree. However, we have Floor 1 and Mezzanine 1 and Floor 2 and Mezzanine 2. This is true because the elevator buttons say 1 M1 2 M2

If we had four floors, like some robots would want to label... we would have to pay taxes on a four story building. However, since we only have two floors (and two floors that we labeled mezzanine... err I mean, two Mezzanines), then we only have to pay for taxes on a 2 story building.

Think about what would happen if we started changing out other labels.....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Elder Iptuous

Huh.... so is it actually a mezzanine?  I mean like the mezzanine floor doesn't completely restrict the view from the ground floor to the second 'story'?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Iptuous on October 27, 2008, 08:32:54 PM
Huh.... so is it actually a mezzanine?  I mean like the mezzanine floor doesn't completely restrict the view from the ground floor to the second 'story'?

Well, in the front of the building there is a big staircase which you can go Up and down on, all four floors are open there. So technically that area is a Mez. The rest of the building, office space, server rooms, cafe etc... all normal floorspace.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

I have nothing useful to add.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BADGE OF HONOR

And I thought you were cool  :(
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Dark Monk

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

AFK

Don't P in the Pool
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

should the building spell out poee in the sky?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on October 29, 2008, 06:33:06 AM
And I thought you were cool  :(

In my defense, I didn't try that hard.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

the last yatto

ppssst roger im just an idiot not a derailer
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: YattoDobbs on November 04, 2008, 06:12:20 PM
ppssst roger im just an idiot not a derailer

Who gives a fuck? 

Just shut the hell up.  You deliberately fucked up more than one thread, actual INTERESTING threads, because you're an asshole.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

The Good Reverend Roger