News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

The Roof

Started by Cramulus, August 16, 2007, 05:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

oh OK -- ding ding, round two
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

Fiddler on the roof?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: F.M.E on November 04, 2008, 07:35:40 PM
oh OK -- ding ding, round two

Whoa, is that guy's pants pooped? 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

has the pool been winterized yet?  You don't want it to go freezing and then cracking the cement. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 20, 2008, 05:55:42 PM
has the pool been winterized yet?  You don't want it to go freezing and then cracking the cement. 

I'm pretty sure that, given its current composition, the pool's freezing temperature is somewhere well below 0 degrees Celsius.

Also, being on fire works as a pretty good antifreeze.

Cramulus

yeah - at what temperature does gin freeze?

hooplala

I thought it didn't freeze?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Well this explains why the pigeons keep flying into the windows. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on November 20, 2008, 06:40:37 PM
yeah - at what temperature does gin freeze?

Some research reveals that it's about -20℉. Does it get that cold up here?

Pour that barrel of moonshine in just to be safe.

Cramulus

WAIT has someone been pouring antifreeze into the pool?

I can't see my hands.

so sleepy...
I'm going to go take a nap.

hooplala

Enrico drinks anti-freeze, so anything is possible.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman