News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

ITT: Call It Now, Be Right Later

Started by Cramulus, August 20, 2007, 02:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

DOD shall stop renting office space at LHC, admitting the concept was just diversion :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

minuspace

My rescue's K9 brain plasticity will allow it to expand it's working memory beyond immediate context clues :horrormirth:

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on August 20, 2007, 11:28:08 PM
debatable

------

I predict Paul Reubens (Pee Wee) cashing in on the Nostalgia money I mentioned earlier.
Yep He's back in Pee Wee form.
Quote from: Cramulus on August 20, 2007, 11:28:08 PM
And on that note, I'd guess that there's going to be a Thundercats movie eventually. Thundercats wasn't a cash cow like Tranformers was, but as a nostalgia market it has quite a bit of staying power.
Yep and series.
I'm also calling another lunatic fringe religion emerging in the coming years.
Tea Party.

If I had to take a stab at it... I'm almost certain that internet worship will become a 'valid' religious choice as the information age continues to unfold.
More of an all pervasive monster that puts its tentacle in your head.

Rev. Uncle BadTouch's book is almost finished, and I bet that will eventually bring some new blood into Discordia.
Debatable, the spread of his book wasn't quantified, no idea how it did either way and I wouldn't take his word for it.
Alternate Reality Games will grow as a means of marketing.
Farmville and candy crush. You were right but it was more like what you get with the jinn and the wish.

Get ready for Stephen Hawking to be posthumously deified.
Alive and well fortunately.

After they totally burn out (again), the Olsen Twins will try to pursue serious acting careers.
Define serious.
Someone's gonna punch Geraldo Riveria in the face. Well I don't think that's actually going to happen, but my fingers are crossed.
No idea.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: AFK on July 20, 2009, 01:39:22 PM
A Healthcare bill will be passed this year, and it won't do a damned thing.

I made an appointment for my first dental checkup in FOUR YEARS.

I get to have a physical exam.

I get to have my prescriptions refilled.

This particular healthcare bill certainly wasn't perfect, but my state implemented it well and it is a big fucking deal for me, and making a huge, HUGE difference in my life. So fuck your "prediction".

I know I'm not talking to anyone, but I just felt like saying it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on November 28, 2013, 08:17:22 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 28, 2013, 06:05:24 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on August 20, 2007, 02:14:00 PM
Paris Hilton is going to reinvent herself as a tough, leather jacket wearing bad-ass.

No.

DOUR wins.

Paris Hilton dressed like Miley Cyrus? I love this on so many levels.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why the fuck didn't I think of that? Shit.

Dildo Argentino

Effective anti-aging longevity treatment within 3 years, initially for the global ruling class, then slow rollout. Unexpected side-effects (medical and social) 5 to 10 years later.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

East Coast Hustle

I'm gonna pick that low-hanging fruit:

Woman president.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Christie takes it in 2016, Hillary ragequits politics forever.

East Coast Hustle

Nope. America isn't ready to elect a fat president. We still haven't forgotten how it turned out last time.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Dammit. OK, new one:

Chris Christie goes on a very public weight-loss campaign which effectively doubles as a headstart to his 2016 presidential campaign.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on November 30, 2013, 07:29:35 PM
Dammit. OK, new one:

Chris Christie goes on a very public weight-loss campaign which effectively doubles as a headstart to his 2016 presidential campaign.

Lap band surgery with endless TV spots a la Al Roker.  :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Donald Trump will be reelected despite having been formally indicted.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on August 20, 2007, 02:14:00 PM

When the Large Hadron Collider goes operational in May 2008, a lot of crazy shit is going to happen.

CRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMMM!
Molon Lube