News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

ITT: Call It Now, Be Right Later

Started by Cramulus, August 20, 2007, 02:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Lies

Also, I predict that no matter who wins the next American election, Iraq is still fucked.

Also, even more "freedoms" and "rights" will slowly but surely be taken away from under our feet. First America will do it and then get Australia paranoid about whatever as well and we'll follow suit and get a whole bunch more useless laws thanks our brown nosing leaders.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Payne

I predict you are all fucked.

The Scottish Empire is comin to get ye.

Within the next 3-4 years.

PopeTom

Quote from: Payne on August 21, 2007, 04:52:41 AM

Bring it on you haggis eating skirt wearing nancies!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Payne

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I will get a fucking payraise before the year is up because I kick copious amounts of ass or I will be killed trying to get a payraise. Either way, I will lol.

AFK

I predict that the next cell-phone video of a drunk former Television personality will feature the guy who played Mr. Belvedere. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Payne on August 21, 2007, 04:52:41 AM

Which is ironic, because I will hopefully be invading Europe in the next few years. It's like we're trading places!

-DC
Pees a little every time she looks at her master's program of choice... :eek:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

B_M_W

Quote from: Lysergic on August 21, 2007, 04:40:04 AM
Also, I predict that no matter who wins the next American election, Iraq is still fucked.

Also, even more "freedoms" and "rights" will slowly but surely be taken away from under our feet. First America will do it and then get Australia paranoid about whatever as well and we'll follow suit and get a whole bunch more useless laws thanks our brown nosing leaders.

Wait, I thought these were supposed to be predictions, not laws of nature.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 21, 2007, 06:09:34 PM

For Lys, Laws of Nature ARE predictions.

I'm not even sure if he still believes in gravity anymore.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I predict that Cascadia will successfully secede from the union and rule the world with a velvet paisley fist.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Lies

Quote from: Payne on August 21, 2007, 06:14:25 PM
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 21, 2007, 06:09:34 PM

For Lys, Laws of Nature ARE predictions.

I'm not even sure if he still believes in gravity anymore.

Never thought it was there in the first place.
Gravity doesn't exist, the world just SUCKS.
:rimshot:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!