News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

BMW's Perfect Potato Soup

Started by B_M_W, August 21, 2007, 06:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Do whatever you will. Its a mutable "recipie".
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Richter

Would it be an atrocity to add cooked ham to this recipe in some form?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

B_M_W

Quote from: Richter on August 24, 2007, 05:43:32 PM
Would it be an atrocity to add cooked ham to this recipe in some form?

Yes.

Yes, it would.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

LMNO

What about smoked hock, pancetta, jamon serrano, or knockwurst?

Payne

Ham is never a crime. Unless you're BMW that is.

Or if eating it makes you go STRAIGHT TO HELL.

But other than that....

B_M_W

Quote from: LMNO on August 24, 2007, 06:32:28 PM
What about smoked hock, pancetta, jamon serrano, or knockwurst?

I'm not a fan of ham all that much, or at all. In addition, every soup that I have had with ham in it has been worse off for it.

B_M_W

Quote from: Payne on August 24, 2007, 06:32:34 PM

But other than that....

:lulz:

LMNO

Personally, I think the smokey saltiness of a smoked ham hock would really jazz it up.

Other than that, how about a bay leaf?

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on August 24, 2007, 06:47:08 PM
Other than that, how about a bay leaf?

That sounds like a very good idea.

I also think Trip0's idea of some green onions sounds good as well.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Also, a spash of a good-quality (i.e. for drinking) Fino Sherry might be nice.

Richter

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on August 24, 2007, 06:38:38 PM

But other than that....

So,
Do what thou wilt, but ham none, huh?
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Payne

Quote from: Richter on August 24, 2007, 07:54:13 PM

But other than that....

So,

Thus spake BMW

B_M_W

Ugh, you all want to make a chefs recipie out of a cooks recipie! Too much complexity spoils the dish!

Also:
Quote from: Payne on August 24, 2007, 07:54:42 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 24, 2007, 07:54:13 PM

But other than that....

So,

Thus spake BMW

Richter

That joke set up better than I'd hoped :D

Payne

I'm putting bacon and chicken in mine.

BACON and CHICKEN

I have to use them up before I have to throw them out.