News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Respite

Started by AFK, August 23, 2007, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 07:24:15 AM
Respite?  What the fuck is a RESPITE?  Where's my motherfuckin respite? Drink some fuckin tea with some honey in it?  There's a fuckin war going on right now. Motherfuckers are dying and shit.  Yea when i go home on leave it's the same shit, and the same stupid questions?  You ever seen a dead body?  How many people did you kill? etc.  People congratulating me for my service.  Congratulate your garbage man, cuz he's doin it too.  All the shit you dont wanna do. cuz you need a respite from: Wake up, do your office work, go home, and be fuckin fat and nasty.  My favorites are the hard-asses who are talking about how they'd love to be in the military and kill hadjis and towel heads and rag-heads and the sand-niggers, you ignorant fucks.  I'd love to kill so-and-so.  Take a life, talk to me.  Shoot someone, talk to me.  Kill someone with a knife, talk to me. 

All these hard-asses for all they're worth would cry like little bitches.  Make it through your day where you're so slick u play solitaire, post witty shit online, make sure you can maintain your SANITY, just escape.  Escape the evil guy, and the hum-drum and those intellectually inferior to your Goddess filled brain housing group.

So go to the day spa and get those gay little cucumbers on your eyes so u can get some U-Time and unwind.  OR develop yourself a combat mindset or a tactical mindset.  The only the thing that will bother you at that point will be the people who still whine like you people do right now. Don't impose your views, yea haha Bullshit. Morality is one big GREY blob, right?  There's no right and wrong lifestyle.  I'm telling you what you are doing is wrong.  What i'm doing is right.  Yea i said it.  Some dumbass sitting at his computer screen right now is thinking.  WELL that is just your opinion, buddy! Who are you to say this and that.  Well it's fucking me and I'm Discordian.

So skate all you can. Get your break from a break. Cuz in reality when you make it home you're safe from Bill Lumbergh. 

It isn't his fault you showed up for their war.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Pope Lecherous

Wow you just negated everything that was wrote with one sentence!  I did show up for it and I love this shit baby.  I love what i do.  Maybe what i wrote doesnt apply to you.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 07:24:15 AM
Respite?  What the fuck is a RESPITE?  Where's my motherfuckin respite? Drink some fuckin tea with some honey in it?  There's a fuckin war going on right now. Motherfuckers are dying and shit.  Yea when i go home on leave it's the same shit, and the same stupid questions?  You ever seen a dead body?  How many people did you kill? etc.  People congratulating me for my service.  Congratulate your garbage man, cuz he's doin it too.  All the shit you dont wanna do. cuz you need a respite from: Wake up, do your office work, go home, and be fuckin fat and nasty.  My favorites are the hard-asses who are talking about how they'd love to be in the military and kill hadjis and towel heads and rag-heads and the sand-niggers, you ignorant fucks.  I'd love to kill so-and-so.  Take a life, talk to me.  Shoot someone, talk to me.  Kill someone with a knife, talk to me. 

All these hard-asses for all they're worth would cry like little bitches.  Make it through your day where you're so slick u play solitaire, post witty shit online, make sure you can maintain your SANITY, just escape.  Escape the evil guy, and the hum-drum and those intellectually inferior to your Goddess filled brain housing group.

So go to the day spa and get those gay little cucumbers on your eyes so u can get some U-Time and unwind.  OR develop yourself a combat mindset or a tactical mindset.  The only the thing that will bother you at that point will be the people who still whine like you people do right now. Don't impose your views, yea haha Bullshit. Morality is one big GREY blob, right?  There's no right and wrong lifestyle.  I'm telling you what you are doing is wrong.  What i'm doing is right.  Yea i said it.  Some dumbass sitting at his computer screen right now is thinking.  WELL that is just your opinion, buddy! Who are you to say this and that.  Well it's fucking me and I'm Discordian.

So skate all you can. Get your break from a break. Cuz in reality when you make it home you're safe from Bill Lumbergh. 

Congratulations, you are a gigantic, overly confrontational, annoyingly self absorbed douchebag. The world would most likely be a better place if you killed yourself, assuming you're not a very clever troll, which, knowing these forums, is all too likely.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on August 25, 2007, 08:25:17 AM
Congratulations, you are a gigantic, overly confrontational, annoyingly self absorbed douchebag. The world would most likely be a better place if you killed yourself, assuming you're not a very clever troll, which, knowing these forums, is all too likely.

I have better things to do than troll.   I'm here so i can discuss with people that have that one thing in common with me the Goddess.  As far as respite is concerned, everyone gets a break, or gets to do some leisure activity.  It's just that i'm not afraid to offend you mister handicapped man.  I am confrontational... and?  Don't the older, more experienced, salty posters on this forum incite or antagonize new people just to see what they are made of?  I antagonize people wherever i go.  I do it to size you up.  Just like it's done here, to see what a noob is all about.

So when i say that what you choose to do for fun is stupid or "gay" cuz you like to get facials and do the tea drinking cucumber thing, and you respond the way you did... nuff said.  Just like a cabbage,  i questioned your little lifestyle or pattern or whatnot and you call me a douchebag.  I'm not offended, cuz i realized that these memes have a little self preservation mechanism that causes the host to be offended when the meme's survival is challenged.  I know your interests are typical to those people who i consider soft, but you can be soft all you want,  Cuz "George's Finest" say you can ooh-rah! 

So when someone that doesnt like the American way of life confronts me with "you guys are evil and ungodly," i can say, "Fuck you"

Triple Zero

too bold, didn't read
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

I think the bold one misinterpreted the OP.  I seriously don't recall ever saying anything about hanging out at the spa and getting facials.  My post had nothing to do with any war.  It had to do with focusing so hard on X that you forget to live your life.  All I'm saying is from time to time you need to relax and just be.  If you want to be tense 24/7, have at it.  RWHN, doesn't play that game. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

guest7654

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 08:43:16 AM
So when someone that doesnt like  the American way of life confronts me with "you guys are evil and ungodly," i can say, "Fuck you"

The American way of life is eye cucumbers and related faggotry.  What did you think you were fighting for?  Our freedom?  No, the current war is being fought for the freedoms of the elite, like GWB and other cheerleader types, to be able to keep (and add to) their spa visits, and ranch homes, and yachts.  All the while, shifting more of the tax burden to the less fortunate.  If they were fighting for our freedom, then Bin Laden would be dead, gas would still be $1.47 a gallon, moderate muslims would still respect us, and Saddam would still just be wishing he had WMD's.

To paraphrase Jon Stewart, "We just signed a deal to give 20 billion dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia.  Don't worry though, a full 20% of the 9/11 hijackers were not from there."

You are fighting for the freedom of Bin Laden to repeat his behavior.  So that the public can be even more easily controlled via fear and bs.  <---Should go to the "I called it" thread.

Or maybe I am wrong.  What the hell do I know? 
Oh yeah, Iraq didn't attack us, Al Qaeda did.  Meanwhile,
Iraq = fucked up
Al Qaeda = operation capacity back up to pre-9/11 levels (NOW, ALSO AVAILABLE IN IRAQ!!  Supplies limited, void in the green zone, must be 18 or older to ride this ride)

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: rzasthole on August 25, 2007, 04:58:02 PM
The American way of life is eye cucumbers and related faggotry.  What did you think you were fighting for?
I joined so others don't have to, and so American people can continue to do what they want, for the most part.  Once you live life in the USMC you realize what you can get away with as a civilian.  It's like looking back on childhood.  I want to preserve that innocence for my family and friends.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 25, 2007, 02:46:39 PM
I think the bold one misinterpreted the OP.  I seriously don't recall ever saying anything about hanging out at the spa and getting facials.  My post had nothing to do with any war.  It had to do with focusing so hard on X that you forget to live your life.  All I'm saying is from time to time you need to relax and just be. 

I understood just fine.  Easy and to the point.  I brought up war. When you're stressed out just remember that someone has it hundreds of times shittier.  So don't focus on day-to-day petty stressors, just brush that shit off your shoulder and be thankful.  Relax?  I don't remember what that feels like anymore, but i can just have enough fun to outweigh the bullshit.  You should too.  OOH-RAH kill bodies

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 08:32:32 PMRelax?  I don't remember what that feels like anymore, but i can just have enough fun to outweigh the bullshit.

is that why your font-weight outweighs the average bullshit?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

eighteen buddha strike

I dont think this guy should be written off so quickly just for the bold type (which is kind of annoying), or the generally arrogant and confrontational demeanor, I mean he does have a point. Which is better than the average troll that we get around here.

Of course, I dont think that killing a human being is a prerequisite for being taken seriously. People in the military sometimes have this attitude that we civilians have absolutely no concept of reality, and dont take the current situation seriously (which is of course 100% correct all of the time). We civilians often have a preconception of people in the military, being that they are generally either highschool drop-outs who joined because they had nowhere else to go, or else that they are misguided jocks that get hard ons for assault rifles (both of which are also 100% true, all of the time.)

If things would have gone differently in the 2000 election, I probably would have joined the military. This was pre-911, but the fact remains that I felt at the time joining a military with Bush Jr in the white house would have been a grave mistake, which it would have been. Less than twenty four hours after the towers fell, the executive powers were trying to form an entrance strategy into Iraq. No matter what the reality is over there, I think we all have real and valid reasons for our general attitude of distrust towards this administration. Although this topic hasnt been overtly political thus far, so maybe I'm on the wrong tangent here.

Anyway, I dont really see a reason to get pissed off about any of this nonsense. It seems obvious to me that this guy is putting on a tough guy act to get a rise out of us, but rather than address him seriously, we're obligated to complain about his font.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 23, 2007, 02:06:33 PM
We look so hard that we forget where we are.
There is merit in a greater understanding.
But when we forsake our future for futile focus,
how much do we gain?

How bout making some tea from those tea leaves?
Go sit on your porch, stoop, whatever, and just fucking forget about everything for awhile.
Tune out, and tune in.

Silence can be very enlightening. 

:hippie:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 08:32:32 PM
Quote from: rzasthole on August 25, 2007, 04:58:02 PM
The American way of life is eye cucumbers and related faggotry.  What did you think you were fighting for?
I joined so others don't have to, and so American people can continue to do what they want, for the most part.  Once you live life in the USMC you realize what you can get away with as a civilian.  It's like looking back on childhood.  I want to preserve that innocence for my family and friends.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 25, 2007, 02:46:39 PM
I think the bold one misinterpreted the OP.  I seriously don't recall ever saying anything about hanging out at the spa and getting facials.  My post had nothing to do with any war.  It had to do with focusing so hard on X that you forget to live your life.  All I'm saying is from time to time you need to relax and just be. 

I understood just fine.  Easy and to the point.  I brought up war. When you're stressed out just remember that someone has it hundreds of times shittier.  So don't focus on day-to-day petty stressors, just brush that shit off your shoulder and be thankful.  Relax?  I don't remember what that feels like anymore, but i can just have enough fun to outweigh the bullshit.  You should too.  OOH-RAH kill bodies

Sorry, I don't speak bold.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Littlest Ubermensch

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 25, 2007, 08:43:16 AM
Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on August 25, 2007, 08:25:17 AM

I have better things to do than troll.   I'm here so i can discuss with people that have that one thing in common with me the Goddess.  As far as respite is concerned, everyone gets a break, or gets to do some leisure activity.  It's just that i'm not afraid to offend you mister handicapped man.  I am confrontational... and?  Don't the older, more experienced, salty posters on this forum incite or antagonize new people just to see what they are made of?  I antagonize people wherever i go.  I do it to size you up.  Just like it's done here, to see what a noob is all about.

So when i say that what you choose to do for fun is stupid or "gay" cuz you like to get facials and do the tea drinking cucumber thing, and you respond the way you did... nuff said.  Just like a cabbage,  i questioned your little lifestyle or pattern or whatnot and you call me a douchebag.  I'm not offended, cuz i realized that these memes have a little self preservation mechanism that causes the host to be offended when the meme's survival is challenged.  I know your interests are typical to those people who i consider soft, but you can be soft all you want,  Cuz "George's Finest" say you can ooh-rah! 

So when someone that doesnt like the American way of life confronts me with "you guys are evil and ungodly," i can say, "Fuck you"

It has nothing to do with the "questioning my lifestyle." I know how I'm living (and it is rather suburban and boring, but that's mostly because I'm too young to be living on my own), I'm comfortable with it, and I, to a certain degree, agree with your ideas. Many people are living their lives in ways which are ultimately too sedentary and contemplative, and I'm not here to deny that. However, it's the fact that instead of posing questions, you decide to start shouting your views as be all end all truths that pisses me off and gives me reason to believe you're a douchebag. And to be honest, one of the things I hate the most in any human being (or bad attempt at being human) is "sizing people up" and antagonizing "to see what they're made of". Living your whole life in confrontation (or preperation for confrontation) is quite possibly the most obnoxious, animalistic, adolescent behavior I can imagine, and it disgusts me to see douchebags like you acting like you're somehow better than a pile of muscles, organs, and testosterone.
So, fuck you, and the bold you rode in on.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on August 26, 2007, 12:07:58 AM
It has nothing to do with the "questioning my lifestyle." I know how I'm living (and it is rather suburban and boring, but that's mostly because I'm too young to be living on my own), I'm comfortable with it, and I, to a certain degree, agree with your ideas. Many people are living their lives in ways which are ultimately too sedentary and contemplative, and I'm not here to deny that. However, it's the fact that instead of posing questions, you decide to start shouting your views as be all end all truths that pisses me off and gives me reason to believe you're a douchebag. And to be honest, one of the things I hate the most in any human being (or bad attempt at being human) is "sizing people up" and antagonizing "to see what they're made of". Living your whole life in confrontation (or preperation for confrontation) is quite possibly the most obnoxious, animalistic, adolescent behavior I can imagine, and it disgusts me to see douchebags like you acting like you're somehow better than a pile of muscles, organs, and testosterone.
So, fuck you, and the bold you rode in on.

For such an anti-confrontation guy "IRL" you're pretty E-Hard.  I admire that.  (No i don't that was sarcasm)  I'm not the first person to write in this tone on these forums, but i may have been the first person to call you on your highschool, me and my intarweb boys are LEET1337-so-let's-jump-on-the-bandwagon-and-talk-shit-to-this-guy, bullshit of a rebuttal.  Cabbages are animals, Discordians are Human.  Cabbages are basically evil creatures, that's what puts them one step above animals.  So if you're NOT trying to imply that i'm a musclebound jock, cuz you know me and shit.  What are you made of?  Are you not just a sack of flesh, muscles, bones, organs and (in this case) testosterone, with a diminished intellect?  Our ability to accept and weigh new shit, even ideas contradicting to our catma, is what makes us DISCORDIAN.  Someone mentioned a term doublethink right?  Get on some of that shit.

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on August 26, 2007, 12:07:58 AM
...one of the things I hate the most in any human being blah blah blah

Don't hate a humans or cabbages, cuz they're just a reflection of yourself with a little twist.

tyrannosaurus vex

2cents:

the ability to weigh new, even contradictory, evidence isn't what makes me a discordian. what makes me a discordian is my ability to recognize that you're a discordian, and not think badly of discordians because of it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.