News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

...Are you offering to post pictures of your tat, LMNO? :|
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Or vice versa. I'll post a pic of my tat for LMNO's tits.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

WOOO BIG GAY COWBOY PR0N COMING SOON ITT

LMNO

Heh.

But, if you're asking:

Triple Zero

it's kinda like a scrid .. shallot .. dragon .. dolphin .. angry anteater!

cool
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

It's taken off a 13th Century Chinese urn.

Triple Zero

then it's just a dragon i suppose?

but seriously, it looks cool
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Thanks.

"Angry anteater".... I think that's what I'm gonna explain it as.   :lol:

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on August 27, 2007, 08:11:52 PM
Thanks.

"Angry anteater".... I think that's what I'm gonna explain it as.   :lol:

You're still talking about the tattoo right?   
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 27, 2007, 06:03:24 PM
The pances are finished. Basic black nylon trousers, extra puffy in the bellydancer (lol) style. Basically he needs "lunging" room, and he's going to tuck them into his boots, so the puffier the better. I can provide a pattern for them if you like. They are ridiculously simple.

LAIL!!!!!

As someone who has studied The Arte of Defence  and tried it in both slops (puffy pants) and hose... there is no such thing as "lunging" in baggy pants... at least not in any sane sense. Of course, there was no such thing as "lunging" in rapier until the 1700's. Mostly people trying to kill other people, did not commit insane movements such as lunging, since missing with the point basically leaves you entirely open to being dead, before you can recover.

Di Grassi came somewhat close with his long step, but even that was only of a "pace or two". Crazy Lunging came about as a part of sport fencing in France.

There does exist some evidence that at least one French school taught a lunge. There's also evidence that this didn't work well, since the Spanish and Italians simply parried such that the Frenchmen impaled their eye on the quillion.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Darth Cupcake

If there is one thing a Frenchman loves, it is a good impaling.

Suu

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 27, 2007, 08:22:16 PM
If there is one thing a Frenchman loves, it is a good impaling.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 27, 2007, 08:13:03 PM
Quote from: Kaou Suu on August 27, 2007, 06:03:24 PM
The pances are finished. Basic black nylon trousers, extra puffy in the bellydancer (lol) style. Basically he needs "lunging" room, and he's going to tuck them into his boots, so the puffier the better. I can provide a pattern for them if you like. They are ridiculously simple.

LAIL!!!!!

As someone who has studied The Arte of Defence  and tried it in both slops (puffy pants) and hose... there is no such thing as "lunging" in baggy pants... at least not in any sane sense. Of course, there was no such thing as "lunging" in rapier until the 1700's. Mostly people trying to kill other people, did not commit insane movements such as lunging, since missing with the point basically leaves you entirely open to being dead, before you can recover.

Di Grassi came somewhat close with his long step, but even that was only of a "pace or two". Crazy Lunging came about as a part of sport fencing in France.

There does exist some evidence that at least one French school taught a lunge. There's also evidence that this didn't work well, since the Spanish and Italians simply parried such that the Frenchmen impaled their eye on the quillion.

Well, he's a LARPer, so it's not like anything he does is historically accurate anyway. Plus, he's not the spandex type.

LMNO

Suu