News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 09, 2008, 07:17:34 PM
Can you draw a rebel chick in love with an imperial chick? That would make the old X-Wing rise.

An X-Wing? You should get that checked out by a doctor.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Darth Cupcake

Yeah, I think the term Cram was looking for is "that would get the strike foil into attack position." :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Wow....I never thought about making a comment about s-foils.  :fap:  D-Cup wins a bag of holonets!

Lesbianage isn't really my thing...but I may be able to work out something after my upcoming assignments.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

lesbian or no, as someone who draws fan art and actually has a sense of humor, you should really be serving the cause of Rule 34.

Suu

I wonder what my 501st posse would think of it...

The Rebel Legion boys got huge B-Wings when they saw the poster I designed last night, and I already got some orders....the 501st guys are like..."COG ON ASS OR GTFO"

I'm doing a different pilot for Imperial though...just give me a few weeks.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

My attempt at Steampunk...The dirty spots are actually glitter. Original is 14"x17".

Triple Zero

damn Suu, these keep getting better and better!

only thing i can think of for critique is that it could have used a bit more detail in the clock-wand-thing.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

It's hard to see in the scan, but I made the face look like mother of pearl, and added some glitter there too. But yeah, I was afraid to go overboard with the way the clock looked, so I kept with the KISS factor. (Keep it simple, shitcock.)

Triple Zero

the face of the clock is okay, i was more referring to the (dolphin shaped?!?! i just noticed that!) wooden surface.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Yes, dolphin-shaped....I just drew it randomly.

And actually it's metallic gold. Again...can't see it in the scan, but it is SHINNNYYYYYY.

Cramulus

It looks good, but the dildo looks kind of unrealistic.

Suu

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 23, 2008, 06:36:46 PM
It looks good, but the dildo looks kind of unrealistic.

Have you SEEN some dildos these days?

Suu

Cramulus

Also: I dig the dress, esp the shading. The necklace is very interesting, especially the strands of pearl necklace dripping off it. And truth be told, I never thought of combining an eye patch with a dildo, so props on the clever idea. It really brings "skull fucking" to a whole new level.

Suu

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on January 23, 2008, 06:42:50 PM
Also: I dig the dress, esp the shading. The necklace is very interesting, especially the strands of pearl necklace dripping off it. And truth be told, I never thought of combining an eye patch with a dildo, so props on the clever idea. It really brings "skull fucking" to a whole new level.

Thanks Cram...

Now try this fucking pattern: http://www.virtue.to/articles/hoodlum.html