News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Suu's Thread-Jack

Started by Suu, August 27, 2007, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

do i wanna know why???

yes.yes i do

Suu

I pissed off one of their 'important people' by not ripping off one of their convention ideas for Anime Boston, but they said I did anyway. It was Connecticon that did it, I was more or less improving on an event that they utterly failed at.

Youtube: Wasabi Animusical for great justice and lulz.

Long story short, they blamed it on me for trying to undermine them and wanted to sue. Yes, that's right, sue Anime Boston for their copyrighted performance of ripped off copyrighted Broadway songs wearing costumes of copyrighted characters, when, like I said, it was Cuntecticuntcon that directly ripped off Jacon, not AB, as our musical was actually going to be scripted with real talented actors and musicians rather than cosplayers on stage lip syncing.

So Anime Boston went, "Okay...we're bigger and have better lawyers than you. So um...bring it."

Jacon responded with, "We're older and more experienced and a lot cooler."

Anime Boston went, "Did you miss our part about BETTER LAWYERS?! We DARE you to file suit against us without getting yourselves in trouble for the copyright infringements you already did."

So Jacon backed down, an I got a nasty email from the head of the club (which mind you, is a club, not the organization that runs the convention.) that said they would do whatever possible to make sure that I wasn't permitted to attend Jacon or any other Florida anime convention as long as I still participated in attending them.

So I responded with an, "LOLWUT", and trolled the fuck out of their forums and orchestrated denial of service attacks on their site.  :mrgreen:

Banninated.

Florida clubs/conventions do this shit ALL THE TIME, that's why there are so many of them. None of the clubs get along, so they each make their own shitty con to try to prove themselves to one another. If and when I move back down there, I will NOT participate in those fucking ridiculous conventions anymore. I will continue to fly up here for Anime Boston, and go to Megacon and the multi-genre ones down there as part of the 501st. Most anime con-goers can fucking bite me. (Unless they spend a LOT of money on my artwork.)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz: :lulz:

what is it with Floridians and the "I'm gonna sue you!" bullshit?
it's like everyone is a crotchitty old retiree shakin his cane at the world.

Darth Cupcake

It's something in the water. You better get a Brita or something! :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeah we uh... don't drink the water here.
:|

Suu

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 15, 2008, 04:24:10 AM
:lulz: :lulz:

what is it with Floridians and the "I'm gonna sue you!" bullshit?
it's like everyone is a crotchitty old retiree shakin his cane at the world.

I think I'm going to start accusing that club to be a Scientology org.  :lulz:

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 15, 2008, 03:34:54 PM
yeah we uh... don't drink the water here.
:|

Not where you are. FUCK no. Ya'll got that reclaimed shit. At least in Tampa Bay we have springs and desalination plants, they just pump the tap full of fluoride so it tastes weird.  Though I have to admit it worked, because even at the age of 25 I have YET to have a cavity.

Gimme a bottle of Zephyrhills, plz. It's soooooo much better than Poland Springs.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

yeah, they dont put flouride in the water here which is why half the bumpkins are missing their teeth
depending on where you go it comes out of the faucet looking like tea and smelling of fart.
in my house it tastes like metal.

i hear some of the best tap water is in new york. aside from mountainous places

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 16, 2008, 05:22:23 PM
yeah, they dont put flouride in the water here which is why half the bumpkins are missing their teeth

:? they dont put fluoride in the tapwater here either, and dutch teeth seem to be fine.

they do brush their teeth, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

mmmmmmmmmm thats questionable

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am obsessive about dental hygiene and yet have had quite a few cavities, which makes me envious of some of my fluoridated neighbors.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Also, when I was in 3rd grade, we used to get fluoride treatments IN SCHOOL every Tuesday. I hated it, it tasted fucking nasty...And yes, this was a Florida PUBLIC school, folks.

Sorry CS, but where you live I can't constitute as civilization. The Orlando area is really just a facade of amusement parks and resorts for the tourists, the residential areas are REALLY goober.

AFK

We had to do that to at the public school I attended in No. Maine.  And our water WAS flouridated.  I guess they just wanted to make sure. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In Oregon, the parents have to sign up for it if they want their kids to receive fluoride tablets in school.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I have no idea if my parents had to sign anything, but I doubt they would have cared.

Cain

Quote from: Suu Fett on February 14, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
So I responded with an, "LOLWUT", and trolled the fuck out of their forums and orchestrated denial of service attacks on their site.  :mrgreen:

Banninated.

That was hilarious.  They went down like a 90-year old lady and banned everyone on my server from ever accessing the site again.

We should attack his Livejournal at some point.